too much to say, too little time to say it in

G'day all!

Well my days are simply flying by at present. I am not getting much chance to blog, although now that the world championship gymnastics is over and done with I'll regain two hours of doing things other than knitting and watching magnificent bods fling through the air. Have to say though that shortening Anastasia to Nastia is not making it a very pretty name, at least not in my books.... (one of the American girls is Anastasia Liukin, aka Nastia. Very good gymnast but horrid name).

I've been doing stuff, I've got pics of some lovely sunsets, I've got pics of flowers and of knitting but do I have time to edit them let alone post them? No!

No chance even to put some links in, though I have a few. Sigh. Nope it is time to sleep instead. Sleep, blessed sleep....

anon!

Comments

  1. I've read two different books recently with characters called Anastasia. In both the name is shortened in common usage to Tasia which sounds somewhat better!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments but if I don't have your email address, I may not be able to reply 8-\

Popular posts from this blog

Your monthly blog post

Competition time!

Seattle Six