Stitches - holy cow!

G'day all!

Spent a goodly time at Stitches today - what fun! I met up with Dianne, who has never been to a Stitches before. It really is overwhelming! You can see evidence of our meeting here. Silly me didn't take a camera so I don't have a reciprocal shot.

You want pics? Umm, well see above - no camera1

Did I buy anything? Yep! How could I not buy with all this temptation around me? But again you have to wait! I will document all purchases faithfully (I've put some on ravelry and started knitting from one already!) and display them for you, and tell tales of derring do :-) Just not yet.

anon!

Comments

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments but if I don't have your email address, I may not be able to reply 8-\

Popular posts from this blog

Your monthly blog post

Competition time!

Seattle Six