Sleeves triumphant

G'day all!

Well the sleeves of the jacket are about to be blocked. I finished them before going off to the physio. I am a naughty naughty girl cos I am not stopping doing things that could aggravate my elbow, but like what am I supposed to do? Put it in cotton wool and not use it? It's my dominant hand, and if I should stop aggravating it, in particular repetitive movements, I'd best stop typing and writing, which means I can't work! Stop knitting? Hell NO! It doesn't hurt at all. Honest!

So I block the sleeves in a little while, after blogging. Yeah. The rest is already blocked, except the collar cos it is still shaped like a ball of wool - odd that cos I haven't yet knitted it.

Now yesterday I got a little something in the mail. OK I had to pay (lots) for it but I got this nice thing. It has a card with yarn samples and a postcard for me, but you don't see the inscription cos it has my proper name on it. That is Too Much Info for the web. When I decide to knit a shawl, I reckon this will be it...

The Dove Shawl from Heirloom Knitting.

From the sublime to the ridiculous:

Which country should you REALLY be living in?

Australia

G'day Mate! You're a yokker. A true Aussie. You love the beach and barbies, as well as sport and sex. Life couldn't get any simpler, and thats the way it should be. C'mon Aussie, C'mon!

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.


So tell me something I don't know - born and bred an Aussie, no intention of leaving, well not for long anyway - love to travel, but I've not found anywhere better than here so far! Some of my friends here who did the test were horrified to test as Aussies, but it could be worse! BTW, that should be OKKER, an okker, not a yokker! What the hell is a yokker?

What should we do with spammers? To what hell should they be consigned? Darkreading has some ideas.

Back to the sublime - sunrise this morning near Caulfield from the train (complete with blurry bits, reflections and out of focus-ness, but at least you can't see the look the girl opposite gave me!):


and the view just outside Richmond station (complete with overhead wires):

A bank of fog made the scene amazing.

anon!

Comments

  1. Ooh pretty photos. That shawl looks gorgeous. Hope your arm sorts itself out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, according to the quiz, i should be living in australia, too. wanna sponsor me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Russia?! What the...

    Gorgeous shawl pattern!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments but if I don't have your email address, I may not be able to reply 8-\

Popular posts from this blog

Your monthly blog post

Competition time!

Not a good post to read