Trellis teaser

G'day all!

Whilst knitting the shop sample and the eyesores, I've been beavering away, in the nicest possible sense!, at the shawl that nearly got eaten by a Canada goose.

tactile_60
Purdy eh? I quickly pinned it out to see how it is going. It is wider than a sweater rack now. I have added another two or three rows to it this evening. I realised that maybe it was time to stop when I yawned massively twice in about 15 seconds and I kept forgetting what row I was on.

But I have to sit up because Nathan is working on thesis corrections! YAY! It passed but he has roughly 8 problem things to fix and some typo stuff or incorrect use of grammar - one of the examiners turned out to be a grammar and spelling pedant (or pedanticist as we like to tell our pedant friends, the ones who are even more pedantic than we are, or should that be pedanticistic?).

I think I should pull out the sock I am working on. No counting on it! Knit, purl or *k2tog, yo* for whole rows. I hope I don't stuff that up!

anon!

Comments

  1. Anonymous5:25 am

    I like the subtle colour changes: about as far from The Eyesores as you can get!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:09 pm

    The Trellis is absolutely gorgeous, Lynne...which pattern is it? And what yarn are you using. Really beautiful. Can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments but if I don't have your email address, I may not be able to reply 8-\

Popular posts from this blog

Should I be afraid?

A year and a day

Competition time!