Grr!

G'day all!

I have nearly finished my Blood Orange again. This will be the third go at the last 8 rows. Argh, kill me now - it is plain stocking stitch but I've tried to be clever and it hasn't worked....

But assuming I don't run out of yarn, it will be cast off before I go to bed tonight. I have to get a good night's sleep cos tomorrow is my chemo date with MM.

Whoops, forgot to post.

Blood Orange is done! I have about 3m of yarn left. OK, I need to block it yet cos umm it is WEENY! Like it doesn't even make it around my neck once! But it is a cute sorta capelet thing. And the yarn is gorgeous (of course it is, I spun it myself and one of my favourite dyers provided the top).

Pics later when it is light and I have blocked it and have some time to get shots. Of the scarflette. I'll be getting plenty of other shots tomorrow. Yikes!

anon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your monthly blog post

Competition time!

Not a good post to read