Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tour de Fleece, last one

G'day all!

I hope this is the last time I rave about the Tour de Fleece. I just had to take these pics of my bike, with all the handspun (from the three weeks I was part of the tour) and fleece that is begging to be spun up.

tdf_bike

Bike or yak?

tdf_bikeoryak

LOL!

Back another time with this month's PSC socks. Plus I've added a pattern to the prize pool for the wotisit draw - Cleopatra's Stockings. I am pretty sure I will not make these again (nothing at all wrong with the pattern, just me!) and someone else can share the love!

anon!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You have been busy...now what we need is you in the maillot jaune waving your yarn in the air.

    Also...your wotsit looks like a tree stump to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bike with all the yarn on it :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments but if I don't have your email address, I may not be able to reply 8-\
I'm trying various commenting things so that I can reply to your comments within blogger itself.