FO - full o piratey goodness

G'day all!

This is the last FO for the moment unless I get a bee in my bonnet about finishing things I haven't actually started (like the fingerless mitts to go with today's FO).

As I was knitting it, I thought it looked like (stripy) stained glass, but someone else saw it as being piratey. So ahhhhrrrr, me hearties, I give you the pirate beret

fo_pirate_beret

(without pirate ahhhhrrr expression cos y'know it ain't that attractive and I have some meagre standards about my appearance.)

fo_pirate_beret2

I think it looks a lot better on that off - it looks like a funny little bag thing. It wouldn't sit flat.
fo_pirate_beret_off

Yarn: Mission Falls 1824 in eggplant (024), Koigu Kersti in pretty much every colour. 4.5mm needles.
Pattern: Though the Loops beret recipe.

Fun to knit!

anon!

Comments

  1. Cute! I can see both windowpane and pirate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh yes staine glass for sure very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arrr - that be a very nice hat.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments but if I don't have your email address, I may not be able to reply 8-\

Popular posts from this blog

Your monthly blog post

Competition time!

Not a good post to read