Sunday, June 03, 2007

Slightly naughty - not for kiddies

Fire whips though bondage parlour

A misplaced candle is believed to have started a fire that caused about $100,000 damage to a bondage and discipline parlour in inner Melbourne.

Metropolitan Fire Brigade crews were called to The Correction Centre in St David Street, Fitzroy, just after 10.15pm and contained the fire to a room on the second floor of the two-storey building.

An MFB spokesman said 18 firefighters "were tied up for some time but disciplined and controlled firefighting contained the blaze to one room on the second floor"
excerpted from The Age 23 May 2007
(Did the Headline writers, editors and fire brigade spokeman have a fun time with that one!)

(BTW, we now have a whole lot more paperwork to fill out, including some to get plane tickets booked and a credit union account. yay!)

2 comments:

  1. *sputter* I guess they had fun! More paperwork - woo-hoo! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at the bondage parlour fire! Oh, plane tickets and credit union account sounds like you are getting down to the knitty gritty of your move. :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments but if I don't have your email address, I may not be able to reply 8-\
I'm trying various commenting things so that I can reply to your comments within blogger itself.