Friday, October 16, 2009

FO - PSC October - Inside Out

G'day all!

I have at last finished the PSC socks for the month. They seem to have taken forever, possibly because I did them two at a time and they are a really dense knit. The ribbing was pretty intense and the cables! Argh, oh the pain of it all!

fo_insideouttops

But they are done and they get on my feet (just - the cables really pull the ribbing in), so I have a nice warm pair of socks to wear just as the weather is warming up for a few days. LOL (I was brave today and put my washing out on the line - oh the joy of drying clothes outside on a line! Bliss!)

fo_insideoutoff

Details on Ravelry. Inside Out by Kaci of Blue Moon Fiber Arts in one of my fave yarns, Socks that Rock, mediumweight.

fo_insideoutclose

They are designed to be worn either way - which is in the inside or the outside (ok, I can't follow directions and made a stocking stitch toe).

fo_insideoutcloseb

All in all, a fine pair of socks but not a pattern I am likely to knit again!
fo_insideoutsides

I've been up to lots of stuff recently but haven't blogged - I've been a busy bee! Speaking of which, we keep finding bees inside, a worry cos Nathan is allergic to them, and my sister in sin was stung last night as she was making tea! She's ok though.

anon!

2 comments:

  1. Knitting at the Botanical Gardens in the Observatory Cafe tomorrow Sunday 18th from 11 ish if you are interested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely socks - I like the pattern and yarn :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments but if I don't have your email address, I may not be able to reply 8-\
I'm trying various commenting things so that I can reply to your comments within blogger itself.