Tuesday, November 07, 2006

A blanket

Apology, that is. Those of you who are not locals don't need to read this but those who are may want to.

I am sorry I did not check to make sure my group email about the gathering went through. I did not realise that it was not received by about 95% of the intended recipients.

I am sorry I did not send details earlier. I am not a very organised person. I screwed up and whilst trying to take a lot of the blame pushed it onto others.

I am sorry that I threw the happy birthdays given to me on Thursday back at people ("But my birthday is tomorrow - today is M's birthday!"). It was rude of me. I did not realise people thought the 2nd is my birthday instead of the 3rd. My yahoo email address (natiel3) has a three for my birthday. I hope this is a useful mnemonic.

If you were offended by my behaviour, heck, even if you weren't, please accept this humble and open apology. I did not realise my behaviour was offensive. I will try to do better in the future. Those of you that I see at crafties tomorrow, I will apologise to in person.

4 comments:

  1. hey, turning mumbledy will do that to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry we didn't turn up to your birthday do.

    I'm also sorry if the egg cartons were a bit lame, they were supposed to go with the rest of your present as a useful extra, rather than the whole.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it's any consolation, I got both messages and the beau and I had a great time at the park (I wished I could have stayed longer - drat that virusy thing.)

    And remember, if the pressie K & I gave you isn't going to work out, let me know and I'll get a refund and buy you other fibrey goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,you didn't offend me! LOL I am too far away,anyway these "online journals" are supposed to be where you can balst or mope or what ever,I could do a lot as life is in a hole at moment but I visit your blog everyday to see what you have come up with!!!!!Fibre or otherwise.....

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments but if I don't have your email address, I may not be able to reply 8-\
I'm trying various commenting things so that I can reply to your comments within blogger itself.