Everyone else is doing this, so why not me? I have some medical limitations to the sorts of foods I can have but if there is a GF/DF version I either have eaten it or would eat it, mostly. Except maybe not fugu and certainly not coffee and I'm not keen on bleeding meat either. So I'll put a GF/DF next to it if I am willing to give it a go in a form that won't give me problems for days!
2. Nettle tea
3. Huevos rancheros - it's just eggs and stuff - looks yummy when DH has it. GF/DF
6. Black pudding
10. Baba ghanoush
12. Pho (not too keen on raw meat but the soup should cook it a bit)
13. PB&J sandwich (GF and DF though)
14. Aloo gobi
15. Hot dog from a street cart
17. Black truffle
18. Fruit wine made from something other than grapes
19. Steamed pork buns
20. Pistachio ice cream
21. Heirloom tomatoes
22. Fresh wild berries
23. Foie gras NEVER again! Ack, horrid stuff
24. Rice and beans
25. Brawn, or head cheese
27. Dulce de leche GF/DF
29. Baklava (Both Greek and Persian)
30. Bagna cauda GF/DF even if the garlic half kills me.
31. Wasabi peas
32. Clam chowder in a sourdough bowl - would if I could! GF/DF
33. Salted lassi GF/DF
37. Clotted cream tea - GF/DF, may be hard to arrange
38. Vodka jelly
39. Gumbo- GF/DF
41. Curried goat - GF/DF
42. Whole insects - I'm guessing eating them accidentally doesn't count?
43. Phaal - well a little bit with a lot of rice and heaps of DF lassi... LOL
47. Chicken tikka masala
49. Krispy Kreme original glazed doughnut - if GF/DF so I am guessing it is out, right?
50. Sea urchin
51. Prickly pear
54. Paneer - if DF!
56. Spaetzle - GF/DF
57. Dirty gin martini - can I have the ingredients?
58. Beer above 8% ABV - GF
59. Poutine - GF/DF, may avoid the point...
60. Carob chips
61. S’mores - GF/DF
62. Sweetbreads - GF/DF
63. Kaolin - what, clay?
64. Currywurst - GF/DF
65. Durian - in the form of icecream - was yummy!
66. Frogs’ legs
67. Beignets, churros, elephant ears or funnel cake - GF/DF
68. Haggis - GF/DF
69. Fried plantain
70. Chitterlings, or andouillette - GF/DF
72. Caviar and blini - GF/DF
73. Louche absinthe
74. Gjetost, or brunost - GF/DF
77. Hostess Fruit Pie - GF/DF
79. Lapsang souchong - DH drinks it, do I really have to too?
80. Bellini (presumably a cocktail, not a family of painters - if the latter, no thanks!)
81. Tom yum Goong!
82. Eggs Benedict - GF/DF
83. Pocky - GF/DF
84. Tasting menu at a three-Michelin-star restaurant - GF/DF
85. Kobe beef - if cooked
86. Hare - if cooked
87. Goulash - GF/DF
89. Horse - if cooked
90. Criollo chocolate - GF/DF
91. Spam - is spam GF/DF?
92. Soft shell crab - if cooked
93. Rose harissa
94. Catfish - if cooked
95. Mole poblano - GF/DF
96. Bagel and lox - GF/DF
97. Lobster Thermidor - GF/DF
100. Snake - if cooked
Golly, that is only 28 out of a hundred! And I started off so well too... Of course I could've had about another 30-40 if I was able to have dairy and gluten cos I've had the opportunity, but really? The aftermath is just not worthwhile, no matter what anyone says!
Gosh it feels better to get this meme done so I can go back to being an individual again...