How to lose inches instantly!

G'day all!

The other day I grabbed a different tape measure to the one I usually use.

Goodness gracious, I had lost about 3-4cm! (For those imperialists, that's about 1-1.5 inches, oh except I should say 1 - 1 1/2 inches cos it seems Americans prefer fractions. Those of us in the metric age struggle relatively with fractions, especially when dividing them - much easier to divide 1.375 by 2.5 than 1 3/8s by 2 1/2....)

So I thought the new tape measure must be wrong. I lined up the tape measure with a cardboard ruler that cannot possibly stretch and guess what? My old tape measure is wrong!

Hooray! I am smaller than I thought I was, which explains why I fit into a size smaller clothing than I should. Duh!

anon!

Comments

  1. I wish that happened to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:25 pm

    Excellent news!!!! And no dieting involved!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments but if I don't have your email address, I may not be able to reply 8-\

Popular posts from this blog

Your monthly blog post

Competition time!

Seattle Six