Help me, obi-wan!

G'day all!

I have cast on for a New Project. Soon you will see pictures. It involves raglan sleeves, top down knitting and four colours. You may or may not be amazed.

Anyway, help me Obi-Wan Kenobi! I fear I will soon fall prey to the dangerous, treacherous pleasures of KnitPicks. How will I avoid such a fell place?

Plus I want to go to Rhinebeck and need to book stuff. Any suggestions of how to get there from Colorado (flying, obviously but what airport? Rental car needed?) where to stay? Anyone else going?

Plus I have been looking at this and feel a strange attraction in the Force. Can I resist the lure? Why do I want to make one anyway? 'Specially out of cotton? Hmmmm....

anon!
anon!

Comments

  1. Um, because a lot of KP's yarn is utter crap?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had good luck with the KP yarn I've tried so far, and there's some in the stash I haven't knit up yet. Research the yarn on Ravelry or through google first, some of their lines get more mixed reviews than others and some seemed to be loved by all :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments but if I don't have your email address, I may not be able to reply 8-\

Popular posts from this blog

Your monthly blog post

Competition time!

Seattle Six