We interrupt this blog to make an announcement

G'day all!

I shall put up a second post soon, I hope, with PICTURES!

I've been having a think about my stuff about me and identity fraud. Dunno why but some little alarum bell went off in my head. I think I am being too trusting. I am sharing life events and attitudes with people I don't actually know. Not that many people read this blog, so i reckon I am probably ok. It is more the search engines that I wonder about.

So I'll post more stuff but I will also pull it down again after a week. If you want to keep that info, you'd better save the page or copy and paste it.


hint for today - make sure that you press the f key when you are typing life. Otherwise it comes out as lie and you only realise when you've published your blog....

anon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your monthly blog post

Competition time!

Not a good post to read