I was tagged for a meme about ooh three weeks ago by Kellee. I am very slow at memes. If memes relied on me to propogate them, they would not be memes. Story of my life - I am not on top of the fashionista lists!
1) Total amount of music files on your computer. Umm, err, none that I know of. But we are networked up and Nathan has gigabytes of songs that I can access if I can remember what the program's name is.
2) The last CD you bought was: (LOL) a relaxation CD of something like Crystal Brook or Camping by a Creek or something silly like that. It was a Christmas present for a friend to push my obsession with pushing Australian stuff on overseas friends. Before that the soundtracks to Fellowship of the Ring and The Two Towers.
3) What is the song you last listened to before reading this message? Do you count what the tradie was playing when I walked past? I can't remember its name. In my car - "Jessie's Girl" on the radio. Where can I find a woman like that?
4) What are your five favorite songs and why they mean the most to you
In no particular order:
A Lightning Crashes by Live. Emotions, lyrics, power.
B Amoreuse by Kiki Dee. Favourite song when I was little, still love it now.
C Still Got the Blues by Gary Moore. Great guitar riff.
D Bohemian Rhapsody, Queen. Seminal song of youth. Plus I get to use all of my range singing along as many parts as I can at the one time (not many actually).
E Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm by Crash Test Dummies. A thoughtful song despite the title for all of us who have ever been cast out for being who we are.
We are talking pop style songs, aren't we? Not old timer stuff or swing or classical? Cos I just couldn't squeeze them in to just five! Who could live without a bit of Bing or the Andrews Sisters or some of the great black singers? or some Bach or Beethoven or Chopin or some of the less well known composers and pieces?
When I look at the list above, nearly all of the songs make me get teary - I am getting sentimental in my old age!
5) What 3 people are you going to pass this baton to and why?
Oh heck. I don't know that many people with blogs and I am not sure that I want to push this meme on them. If Avril, Ainsley or anyone else sees this and wants to run with it, fine.
See? I am not good at memes.
In knitting news, I have finished the pink baby hat. I have already washed it even though I forgot to weave in the ends. oops. It took just over 25g of Patons 4ply Dreamtime. Of course patons 4ply Dreamtime comes in 25 gram balls, so I have most of a ball left.
I guess this means I can start on this:
and because I have not put a quiz up recently and saw this on Kellee's blog, I reckoned I should do this. It is almost correct, but the other kids most certainly picked on me.
What kind of little girl were YOU?
brought to you by Quizilla