panicking

G'day all!

We are still in a panic here. We have no information about anything.

In response to possible impending poverty, I am going to list some stuff on my yarnivorous pages over the next week, see if I can raise a bit of cash that way. Stuff is still for sale there! There will be more, probably including fleece that I have bought (can't sell stuff I've been given, that is rude!). I am processing a shetland fleece I bought at Taos at this instant. It is soaking in a hot shampooey wash. Then I can flick it out. By the time I am done it and two other fleeces should be fine to send to Australia or anywhere else that has very strict quarantine laws.

I figure that it is not illegal for me to sell stuff I've bought - it isn't work if I sell my own possessions! There'll be all sorts of stuff, including yarn that I've reclaimed from sweaters and overdyed.

I will return with pics of our travels - they will be on the Colorado Dreaming blog - and pics of what I have been up to recently. I'm just too busy panicking currently to sit down and process the pics for the blog.

anon!

Comments

  1. Oh no! I hope something comes up soon and you get some answers about what is happening with Nathan's job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How frustrating not to know about your future! Is your husband American or Australian, if you don't mind my asking? I was only wondering because you mentioned you might have to leave in 30 days. That doesn't seem right.

    I hope everything works out for the best. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:16 pm

    Crap Lynne - that is panic worthy if ever I heard. Hope everythings sells just to relieve the pressure a tad (although I am thinking a permant job for Nathan will do that even better).

    Thinking of you from far away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:57 pm

    That sounds so frustrating. Hopefully Nathan will find out something soon so you can at least take some action. It all sounds crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my God what a shitty situation! I can't believe how crappy that is and I hope to goodness something works in your favour soon. Big cyber hug on its way to you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments but if I don't have your email address, I may not be able to reply 8-\

Popular posts from this blog

Your monthly blog post

Competition time!

Not a good post to read