Stick a fork in me

G'day all!

I'm done! My neutrophils where "lovely" and I've had my last round of chemo. My PICC line is out (that was funny) and now I can work on getting better.

HOORAY!

Who is queen?

me_imqueen

crown_front
Who is pleased?

(Who forgot to take pics of the six pairs of fingerless mitts she made? That would be ME! Doh! I guess I'll put them up on Ravelry as a batch. And no bedjacket pics cos it was a bit brr at the gardens yesterday and today it is raining on and off again, with the odd bit of hail...)

Here's to an eventual return to good health :-)

anon!

Comments

  1. YAY!! Congrats! So very happy for you!

    Oh, and the crown looks lovely, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!!!! You do look very regal!!!
    Better times ahead now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations from J and I. You have put a big smile on my face - I'm so glad that you have had the final chemo and everything is looking so well. Hopefully your immune system will soon be able to stand close contact with us. Currently my darling daughter is sniffing for Australia, which is probably something you would prefer to avoid...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Here's to recovery!! Lovin the crown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You is Queen! All hail the Queen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah6:15 am

    You look so happy! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray! And Congratulations!! Well done on keeping healthy and happy and getting through this round.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All hail!! ; )

    Terrific news, Lynne! I'm so happy for you. Now, be on your way... to the picture of health (to match that picture of happiness)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats wonderful to hear,Im so hapy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments but if I don't have your email address, I may not be able to reply 8-\

Popular posts from this blog

Your monthly blog post

Seattle Six

Competition time!