Re-entry

G'day all!

We are back from our Europe trip and it was trés fantastique!

But the re-entry is a real you-know-what.

Especially when you wash your husband's passport cos he put it in his pant's leg pocket and you only checked the normal pockets up around the hips.

And you ate something on the plane that kept you up half the night after you've been awake for 24 hours anyway.

And you have to find places for the new stuff. Not that I bought any yarn at all or anything. Or about a kilo of postcards.

And you already miss the place.

I've been doing a little blogging on the run at my other blog. I'll put up some more travel pics and things there. Here is for yarny stuff. Here's a bit over half the yarn I came home with.

stash_wollerodel

stash_ludwigbeck

stash_galleria

Do you love the carpet in our 300€ a night hotel in Münich? I have no idea why it was so expensive. It was a bit bigger than the 80€ hotel we stayed in in Dijon and the bathroom was huge but really, it was not that much bigger or better and we could not connect to the net or make our own tea (until I bought an electric kettle). The tv channels were totally pants.

Note that I did not find the hallowed place(s) of cheap Addi Turbo needles. Not one shop I looked at carried them. Instead they had the nasty looking clear-plastic-cable-that-never-straightens-out cheap circulars that I avoid like the plague.

I will probably talk more about the yarn itself and where I bought it over the next couple of days (before I pack for Oz... argh. Kill me now. Another day in a frigging plane. I wish we could take the train to Oz and it was a nice fast tayzhayvay).

anon!

Comments

  1. Anonymous3:03 pm

    Hi Lynne, Good to hear that you had such a great time on your trip.
    Just thought I'd share - I got some addi turbos from sesameyarn on ebay. Might be worth a try for you.
    Cheers
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to see you last Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hotel room was 300€ because of the Oktoberfest. Hotels usually raise their prices then, and the whole city goes crazy.

    Good to hear you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments but if I don't have your email address, I may not be able to reply 8-\

Popular posts from this blog

Your monthly blog post

Competition time!

Seattle Six