I'm getting married in the morning!

ding dong the bells are going to chime!

OK, so I am getting married on Saturday afternoon and the forecast for our outdoor wedding is 13, very windy, showers, hail and snow down to 600m (we'll be at about 200m). Ack. I had images of getting married amongst the spring wildflowers on a lovely peaceful, still spring day but no, whoever is in charge of the weather hates me, only i don't believe in him so he must hate Nathan instead cos Nathan is the one who wants all the god-stuff in the ceremony.

Ah well, we have a contingency plan, a bad plan but a plan at least. Inside at the grotty church camp where we are having the reception.

I doubt if I'll be posting before then, so wish me luck!

anon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your monthly blog post

Competition time!

Not a good post to read