White bloom

G'day all!

Some lovely spring blooms for you against a blue blue sky :)

Tests all came back clear, hooray! I am looking forward to getting back to Sydney and having a rest! I've been on the social rounds for days now and this hermit needs a break. I'm not used to seeing so many people 8)

I have three days to finish nathan's birthday socks. Pity I forgot to take them to the clinic with me, I could have had a good hour of knitting instead. 

Tomorrow evening me and my bike are off to Sydney on the train. I'm going first class :)  Percy the bike will be in a box...

And it looks like I have to book tickets to the usa too!

Anon!


Comments

  1. Awesome news on the test results :-)
    Safe trip back to Sydney with the bike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. USA? Has Nathan got a new job then?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news on the test results

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to hear all the positives happening in your life right now, Lynne. Wishing you lots of sunny days to enjoy cycling in Sydney.

    What's with the USA trip? A holiday? A job for Nathan? Don't keep us in suspense!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that is such wonderful news, I am so happy for you! Have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments but if I don't have your email address, I may not be able to reply 8-\

Popular posts from this blog

Your monthly blog post

Competition time!

Seattle Six