We have a winner!

Gd'ay all!

Sorry for the delay in posting - I had clear forgotten about DH's BBQ.

I had ten comments of one form or another that weren't duplicated, so I sequentially numbered them one to ten, then stuck them in a random number generator I found online, and then


came out!

KittyKat, you are the winner!  You get your choice of one of:

a nice skein of yarn either from my stash or undyed or hand-dyed by me,
some Liberty fat quarters
a mug rug or similar (undoubtedly in bright colours because that is what I keep!)
a printed, matted photo of a pic from my blog or flickr.

Let me know - email me at natiel311atgmail (the last two characters before the at are ones, not Ls).

Have heaps to relate but no time to do it in at the moment.  Been a bit busy..

anon!

Comments

  1. Oh happy ten years of blogging, it has just flown by!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to KittyKat. She gets to choose from some awesome prizes!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments but if I don't have your email address, I may not be able to reply 8-\

Popular posts from this blog

Your monthly blog post

Competition time!

Seattle Six