Ten years

G'day all!

Today marks ten years since we first moved to the US.

Ten

whole

years.

My doesn't the time fly?

It has been interesting - I've learned a heap along the way, seen a bunch of stuff.  I've learned and grown and changed.  One can't really help it.

And I must publish this as a little note so that it gets today's date on it, not tomorrow's - 23 June 2017 is ten years since Colorado.



Ten years, stretching out.  So many memories, good and bad!  Some of my writings from June 2007 are a hoot, so enjoy!

anon!

Comments

  1. I can't believe so much time has passed, it doesn't seem that long at all. Happy Decade away from Australia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's unbelievable, Lynne! Ross and I are coming up on 11 years back in Australia (late October this year). As you say, lots has happened, good and bad! We are lucky to have the experience of really getting to know the "other" place we've lived, eh?! Kind of wishing for California at the moment, because it's darned chilly in Mittagong at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe how quickly that has gone!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments but if I don't have your email address, I may not be able to reply 8-\

Popular posts from this blog

Your monthly blog post

Competition time!

Not a good post to read